People seeking help under 18 years of age who live in the provinces of Groningen, Friesland or Drenthe will have their treatment reimbursed under the Youth Act. This requires a referral from the GP or CJG. On this referral the wish for drama therapy must be mentioned. If during the treatment another form of (professional) therapy proves to be desirable, I will arrange for a transfer within my network if necessary. I work closely with KleurSpel and IkbenIk, two local youth care providers. This creates short lines of communication within our network, and the person seeking help is and remains in the picture when he or she comes to us for care. I work together with these care providers in a multidisciplinary structure and can consult or refer (internally) if necessary, so that the person seeking help gets the help he needs.